If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Oh, well. Guess you can't really win.
Saw the SA peoples. NUT I MISS YOU :( And glad still gives the best hugs ever, comparable to Nick's (stupidboyfriendimissyou.roar.) :D ISLAND CREAMERY SOON!
TRAINING WAS GOOD TODAY. Although it rained for some time, when we finally got to go on training was real real good!!! I really enjoyed it (((: I got 2 new hobbies. SCORING and EATING. About eating, i don't want to talk about it anymore. Incredibly disturbing. But i really think i have an eating disorder. I just can't stop :( Hopefully training was a prelude to camp tho! Cos everyone was super on and i loved it (: All the way, girls! :D:D:D
Got a ride from Kai's dad to Serene too. ISLAND CREAMERY!!!!!!!!!!! Ever since Chare msged me yest about Island bringing back APPLE PIE ICE CREAM, it was all i could do not to rush down and fill up -GRINS- I got the nice guy and i think i talked about how happy i was that they brought it back FINALLY that he gave me extra. And i got the yummy cookie bits in the cookies and cream too!!! 4bucks well spent. The BEST 4 bucks i've spent. Freaking orgasmic i swear. I like i like i like! (((:
Today i realised the extent to which i love ice cream. This is how i found out. Halfway through my bowl (and while simultaneously trying to hail a cab), i looked down and realised i had piled EVERYTHING (2 freaking heavy shoebags, my stick, my school bag and my sweater) onto my left ARM, leaving my left hand free to hold the ice cream and my right hand to hold the ice cream spoon and my right arm free to move the spoon into my mouth. I paid for it later when i lifted my left arm to hail a cab and the whole thing cramped up. I think that counts as an obsession, sigh. Now all i need to do is transfer that obsession to Econs.
My list of things i wanna achieve by the end of this year:
Along the way, i WILL have a social life, i WILL spend time with my family and mostly, i WILL still have lots and lots of time for the boyfriend(provided he has time for me.) Okay i take away one lots. (:
Okay, all the way, Francine. You still got time.
Always got time(: